Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Pam O'Connor, Chair
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Vice Chair
Jacki Bacharach, South Bay Council of Governments
Mike Ten, Former Mayor of South Pasadena
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
5. RECEIVE report of the Chair.
6. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
7. RECEIVE the 2013 Work Program and Schedule oral report.
9. RECEIVE AND FILE status report on the Joint-Work Program between Metro and the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) to implement the 2012-2035 Regional Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy.
10. ADOPT a support position on principles related to the allocation of cap and trade revenues to ensure that a significant portion of cap and trade revenues are invested in transportation. These principles should clarify that funds allocated to our region should be allocated by the county transportation commissions and will also guide advocacy efforts.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION