Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Chair
John Fasana, Vice Chair
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- RECEIVE AND FILE the Los Angeles County Congestion Reduction Demonstration Program status report.
- receiving and filing the Metro ExpressLanes FasTrak® Transponder Distribution Plan;
- authorizing the CEO to execute a trade promotional agreement with the Automobile Club of Southern California (AAA) to advertise the Metro ExpressLanes; and
- authorizing the inclusion of retail sales as an element of the Metro ExpressLanes Program in order to increase transponder accessibility.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the presentation of inter-departmental support for the successful operations of the Metro ExpressLanes.
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION