Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Thursday, August 27, 2020 6:00 p.m.
Watch Online: Link to stream will appear here under Upcoming events when the hearing begins
Listen By Phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting Extension 3461978# (English)
Escuchar Por Teléfono: Marque al 877.422.8614, ingresar la extensión 4127050# (Español)
Call to Order
Al Rios, Chair
Danny Hom, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Dolores Ramos, Service Councils Administrator
Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis
Chad Kim, Senior Transportation Planner
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Albert Kuan, Transportation Associate
- CALL to Order and Remarks by Hearing Officer
- Purpose of Public Hearing and Hearing Procedures
- READING of Statement Regarding Publication of Notices and Dissemination of Public Information, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
- PRESENTATION of Proposed NextGen Bus Plan Service Changes for the Gateway Cities to be Implemented in December 2020 or Later, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer, Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Chad Kim, Senior Transportation Planner
- RECEIVE Public Comments on Proposed NextGen Bus Plan Changes
Councilmembers and staff will receive comments and will not discuss or respond to any comments beyond clarifying or correcting any misunderstanding of a proposal by commenters.
- Submit your eComment to be read during the hearing here
- Comment in English: Dial 877.422.8614, enter extension 3756316#. Callers will be announced by the area code and last four numbers of their phone number, then given up to two minutes to make comments.
- Comentar en español: Marque al 877.422.8614, ingresar la extensión 4127057#. Los llamantes serán anunciados por el código de área y los últimos cuatro números de su número de teléfono; luego se les dará hasta dos minutos para hacer comentarios.
- Closing Remarks by Councilmembers and Hearing Officer
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Members of the public can submit comments until midnight on Thursday, August 27, when the public record will close; comments must be postmarked (mail) or time stamped (email);
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: “NextGen Bus Plan Proposed Service Changes”
- By postal mail: Metro Service Planning & Development
Attn: NextGen Bus Plan Proposed Service Changes
1 Gateway Plaza, 99-7-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2932
Next Gateway Cities Service Council meeting: September 24, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
September Service Council meeting agendas will be posted at metro.net/about/board/agenda
Subscribe to the Gateway Cities Service Council mailing list: email email@example.com or leave a message at 213.922.1282.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.