Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Thursday, June 10, 2021 2:00 p.m.
Watch Online: A link to watch live will appear here under Upcoming Events when the meeting begins
Listen by phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting Extension 3462108#
Listen and comment by phone: Dial877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3756328#. During public comment for each item, the moderator will announce callers by their area code and last four numbers of their phone number, then given two minutes to comment.
Submit comments before the meeting via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda item number when submitting. Email and postal mail comments must be received by 5 pm the day prior to the meeting to ensure they will be read into the public record during the meeting. Comments received via mail or email will be read for up to two minutes per person, per item.
Submit comments before and during the meeting via the meeting link here or in the following
Call to Order
Al Rios, Chair
Danny Hom, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Dolores Ramos, Service Councils Administrator
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis
Chad Kim, Senior Transportation Planner
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Athena Thai, Senior Transportation Planner
1. ROLL Call
2. RECOGNIZE Jo Ann Eros-Delgado for her service as a Gateway Cities Service Council Member Comment
4. RECEIVE FY22 NextGen Service, Speed, and Reliability Update, Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director Comment
6. RECEIVE System Security and Law Enforcement Update - Winter 2021 Systemwide Homeless Count, Carlos Rico, Transit Security Community Liaison Comment
8. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY22, Councilmembers Comment
9. RECEIVE Public comment for items not on the Agenda Comment
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Subscribe to the Gateway Cities Service Council email list: email@example.com or leave a message at 213.922.1282.