Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Thursday, July 9, 2020 2:00 p.m.
Watch Online: Gateway Cities Service Council Stream
Listen By Phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting extension 3461978#
To submit public comments:
Before the meeting:
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda number or item along with comments submitted by email or postal mail.
- Before and during the meeting: Comment via the links provided in the following agenda or here.
- During the meeting: Call877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3756316# during the presentation of the item you wish to comment on. Callers will be announced by the last four numbers of their phone number, then be unmuted and given two minutes to make comments.
Call to Order
Al Rios, Chair
Danny Hom, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis
Chad Kim, Senior Transportation Planner
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Athena Thai, Senior Transportation Planner
1. ROLL Call
2. SWEAR In Sean Ashton as Gateway Cities Service Council Member Comment
8. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda Comment
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.