Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Thursday, June 11, 2020 2:00 p.m.
Watch Online: Gateway Cities Service Council Stream
Listen By Phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting extension 3461978#
To submit public comments:
Before the meeting:
- Via email email@example.com or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda number or item along with comments submitted by email or postal mail.
- Before and during the meeting: Comment via the links provided in the following agenda or here.
- During the meeting: Call877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3756316# during the presentation of the item you wish to comment on. Callers will be announced by the last four numbers of their phone number, then be unmuted and given two minutes to make comments.
Call to Order
Karina Macias, Chair
Al Rios, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
1. ROLL Call
3. RECOGNIZE Joe Strapac for his service as a Gateway Cities Service Council Member, Councilmembers Comment
4.DISCUSS Events of Saturday May 30, Staff and Councilmembers Comment
6. RECEIVE Metro COVID-19 Response Update , Joe Forgiarini, Senior Manager, Service Planning & Development, Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager, Joyce Burrell Garcia, System Safety & Security, Mark Vallianatos, Executive Officer, Office of Extraordinary Innovation Comment
8. APPROVE NextGen Bus Plan Public Hearing Date and Time , Councilmembers Comment
9. ELECT Chair & Vice Chair for FY2021, Councilmembers
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda Comment
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.