Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Karina Macias, Chair
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
Requests to Address the Service Council on Agenda Items
All requests from members of the public to address the Council on agenda or non-agenda items shall be submitted to the Service Council staff in writing. Requests to speak shall be taken in the order received. The Service Council reserves the right to limit redundant or repetitive public comment.
At the conclusion of each item’s presentation, the Chair will call on public speakers who have submitted public comment cards for the item. Each speaker will have two minutes to comment on each item; at the Chair’s discretion, a speaker may be allowed more time.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from October 10, 2019 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE I-105 ExpressLanes Project Update, Philbert Wong, Senior Transportation Manager
5. RECEIVE Service Councils NextGen Activities Update, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
6. RECEIVE Regional Bus and Rail Overview, Lourdes Álvarez, Transportation Associate
7. CONSIDER Going Dark for December 12 Council Meeting, Councilmembers
8. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Lori Woods
9. RECEIVE June Shakeup Review and December Shakeup Preview, Chad Kim, Sr. Transportation Planner, Julia Brown, Community Relations Manager
10. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Chad Kim, Sr. Transportation Planner
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.