Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
David Armenta, Chair
Lori Y. Woods, Vice Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Dolores Ramos, Sr. Administrative Analyst
Medford Auguste, Sr. Transportation Planner
Julia Brown, Community Relations Manager
Chad Kim, Sr. Transportation Planner
Kelly Blanton, Transportation Associate
Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from May 10, 2018 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECOGNIZE Councilmember Gene Daniels for his Service on the Gateway Cities Service Council, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Metro Transfers Design Study Presentation, Georgia Sheridan, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
6. RECEIVE NextGen Bus Study Update: Travel Markets and Travel Demand, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer, Service Planning and Development
7. RECEIVE December Service Changes Update & July Service Changes Preview, Medford Auguste, Senior Transportation Planner
8. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY19, Councilmembers
9. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Vice Chair Lori Y. Woods
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.