Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
David Armenta, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from February 8, 2018 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE I-710 Livability Initiative Overview, Yvette Kirrin, Gateway Cities Council of Governments
5. RECEIVE West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor Update, Teresa Wong, Senior Manager, Transit Corridors Planning
6. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Jo Ann Eros Delgado
7. APPROVE Gateway Cities Service Council Representative to Serve on NextGen Working Group, Councilmembers
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.