Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, January 11, 2018 2:00 p.m.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from November 9, 2017 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. APPROVE a Public Comment Policy for Gateway Cities Service Council Meetings, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Parking Master Plan Update, Frank Ching, Deputy Executive Officer
6. RECEIVE Presentation on New Fare Subsidy Program – LIFE, Armineh Saint, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Green Line/Crenshaw LAX Tie-In Closure Overview, Ayda Safaei, Community Relations Manager
8. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.