Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, November 9, 2017 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
David Armenta, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from October 12, 2017 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. APPROVE a Public Comment Policy for Gateway Cities Service Council Meetings, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE NextGen Outreach Plan Update, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer
6. RECEIVE June Service Changes Update & December Service Changes Preview, Medford Auguste, Senior Transportation Planner
9. CONSIDER Going Dark for December 14, 2017 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.