Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
David Armenta, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from September 14, 2017 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE Bike/Bus Interface Study Presentation, Lia Yim, Transportation Planning Manager, Jeremiah LaRose, Fehr & Peers Consultant
5. RECEIVE U-Pass Update, Devon Deming, Commuter Service Director
6. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Wally Shidler
8. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.