Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
David Armenta, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
4. PUBLIC Comment for items on the Agenda
5. RECEIVE Report on Proposed Gateway Cities Service Changes for December 2017 or Later, and APPROVE Changes to Gateway Cities Service, Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager, Councilmembers [HANDOUT]
6. RECEIVE Bus Service Restructuring Study Overview, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer
8. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Samuel Peña
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.