Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, May 11, 2017 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from April 13, 2017 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. PUBLIC Comment for items on the Agenda
5. RECEIVE FY18 Budget Update, Koreyne Clark, Budget Manager, Office of Management & Budget
6. RECEIVE Update on Metrolink Relocation Study, Kate Amissah, Principal Transportation Planner, Regional Rail
7. RECEIVE Preview of Service Changes Proposed for December 2017, Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager
10. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Council Member Richard Burnett
12. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
13. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.