Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, April 13, 2017 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from March 9, 2017 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. PUBLIC Comment for items on the Agenda
5. RECOGNIZE Division 1 Operator Sulma Torres, Division Manager Cynthia Karpman, Councilmembers
6. RECEIVE West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor Project Update, Teresa Wong, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Report on USC/Rams Ridership and Coordination, Christopher Reyes, Principal Transportation Planner
8. RECEIVE Line Ride Reports, Council Members Karina Macias and Richard Burnett
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.