Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, January 12, 2017 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Samuel Peña, Chair
David Armenta, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Robert Calix, Community Relations Manager
Kelly Blanton, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
4. PUBLIC Comment for items on the Agenda
5. RECEIVE Update on U-Pass Pilot Program, Devon Deming, Commuter Services Director
6. RECEIVE Report on Annual On-Board Survey, Jeff Boberg, Senior Manager, Transportation Planning
7. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Council Member Joe Strapac
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.