Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Samuel Peña, Chair
David Armenta, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Kelly Blanton, Metro Trainee
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR In Joe Strapac as Gateway Cities Service Council Member
3. ROLL Call
4. APPROVE Minutes from October 13, 2016 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
5. PUBLIC Comment for items on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Bike Share Program Update, Avital Shavit, Senior Manager, Transportation Planning
7. RECEIVE December Service Changes Update, Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager
9. CONSIDER Going Dark for December 8, 2016 Service Council meeting, Councilmembers
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
12.CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.