Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, October 13, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Samuel Peña, Chair
David Armenta, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Kelly Blanton, Metro Trainee
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
4. PUBLIC Comment for items on the Agenda
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Bus Operator Training Process, Karla Aleman, Transportation Operations Director, Catherine Graham, Transportation Operations Manager
6. RECEIVED Presentation on Line Ride Program and Line Ride Report, Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager, Council Member Wally Shidler
7. CONSIDER Changing Regular Meeting Location, Council Members
8. RECEIVE Update on Proposed Meeting Time Change, Dolores Ramos, Sr. Administrative Analyst
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.