Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gene Daniels, Chair
Wally Shidler, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Pamela del Valle, Administrative Intern
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR In Karina Macias as Gateway Cities Service Council Member
3. ROLL Call
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Service and Fare Equity Policies and Metro’s Triennial Title VI Report to the FTA, Gabriela Garcia, Civil Rights Compliance Administrator
7. ADOPT Service Council FY17 Work Plan, Council Members
8. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2017, Council Members
9. CONSIDER Changing Regular Meeting Location, Council Members
10. CONSIDER Going Dark for August 2016, Council Members
12. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
13. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.