Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, May 14, 2015 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Richard Burnett, Chair
Gene Daniels, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from April 9, 2015 Meeting
4. RECEIVE Security Update, Metro Sheriffs
6. RECEIVE Report on Fare Evasion by Line, Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
7. APPROVE July Public Hearing Date for Potential December Service Changes, Scott Page, Director, Service Performance and Analysis [HANDOUT] [HANDOUT]
8. APPROVE Change in Regular Meeting Time, Service Council Members
9. RECEIVE Report on Gateway Cities Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.