Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Richard Burnett, Chair
Gene Daniels, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from October 9, 2014 Meeting
4. RECEIVE Update on Caltrans I-5 Bridge Construction,
Yvette Kirrin, Executive Director/Authority Engineer Samson Teshome, TMP & Safety Coordinator For I-5 South Projects, KES Inc.
5. RECEIVE Update on Eastside Transit Corridor Phase II
Upcoming Board Action, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
6. CONSIDER February 2015 Public Hearing Date, Time, and Location, Council Members
7. CONSIDER Whether Council to go Dark for December 2014, Council Members
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.