Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Lillie Dobson, Chair
Josue Barrios, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from November 13, 2012 meeting
4. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
5. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibelle
6. RECEIVE Report on FTA Civil Rights Guidance, Daniel Levy, Director, Civil Rights Programs Compliance
7. RECEIVE Artesia Station Update, Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager
8. DISCUSS Florence Avenue Lines 111 and 311 Corridor Study Workshop, Jon Hillmer and Members
9. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.