Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Marisa Perez, Chair
Richard Burnett, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Aja Brown, Mayor, City of Compton as Council Member
3. ROLL Call
4. APPROVE Minutes from November 14, 2013 Meeting
5. SAFETY Tip, Lt. La Tonya Clark
6. PRESENTATION on Artesia Blue Line Project Recognition of Lt. Leo Bauer, Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, and Mike Wilson, Long Beach Transit, Jon Hillmer, Director
7. APPROVE Service Council Biannual Evening Meeting Schedule, Marisa Perez, Chair, and Council Members
8. APPROVE February 2014 Public Hearing Date and Time for Proposed June 2014 Service Changes, Council Members
9. RECEIVE Presentation on Proposed June 2014 Service Changes, Scott Page, Service Development Manager [Letter]
10. RECEIVE Report on Metro's Project Labor Agreement and Construction Careers Policy, Miguel Cabral, Diversity & Economic Opportunity Director [HANDOUT]
11. RECEIVE Director's Report on Gateway Cities October 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
12. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
13. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.