Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, December 8, 2011 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Wally Shidler, Chair
Lillie Dobson, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
- PLEDGE of Allegiance
- ROLL Call
- APPROVE Minutes from November 10, 2011 meeting
- SAFETY Tip, Lt. Obenberger
- PUBLIC Comment
RECEIVE report on Public Hearing Guidelines and Title VI, Dan Levy, Director Civil Rights Program ComplianceReport to be presented next year 2012
- RECEIVE preliminary recommendations on Line 202 Service Change for June 2012, Michael Sieckert, Service Development Manager
- APPROVE public hearing date, time and location and authorize publication of hearing notice, Michael Sieckert, Service Development and Planning
- RECEIVE report on Artesia Blue Line Station Underground Water Clean Up Program, Michael Sieckert, Service Development and Planning
- RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Performance Report
- Service Quality Compliance Report
- Exposition Update
- Web Page Update
- Public Hearings at other Service Councils
- CHAIR and Council Member Comments
- Line Rides
- Action Items
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.