Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Marisa Perez, Chair
Richard Burnett, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Aja Brown, Mayor, City of Compton as Council Member
3. ROLL Call
5. SAFETY Tip, Lt. La Tonya Clark
6. APPROVE Service Council Biannual Evening Meeting Schedule, Marisa Perez, Chair, and Council Members
7. RECEIVE Report on Gateway Council of Governments (COG) Strategic Plan, Ernesto Chaves, Highway Program Project Manager, and Jerry Wood, Gateway COG Engineering Director
8. RECEIVE Update on Transfer of Caltrans Norwalk and Artesia Station Parking Lots, Lucy Olmos, Highway Program Transportation Planner, and Frank Quon, Executive Officer, Highway Programs
9. RECEIVE Presentation on the Service Change Process, Dave Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
10. RECEIVE Director's Report on September 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.