Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Marisa Perez, Chair
Richard Burnett, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Aja Brown, Mayor, City of Compton as Council Member
3. ROLL Call
4. APPROVE Minutes from September 12, 2013 Meeting
5. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibelle
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro's Annual Customer Satisfaction On-Board Survey, Jeff Boberg, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Update on Gate Latching ADA Access Issues, Jess Segovia, ADA Compliance Manager
8. RECEIVE Report on Proposed Minor December '13 Service Changes (Lines 60, 102, 105, 117, 120, 577, 760), Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager
9. RECEIVE Director's Report on August 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. APPROVE Service Council Biannual Evening Meeting Schedule, Marisa Perez, Chair, and Council Members
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.