Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, August 9, 2012 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Lillie Dobson, Chair
Josue Barrios, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from July 12, 2012 meeting
4. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibelle
5. RECAP of Gateway Cities Transit Providers, David Hershenson
6. DISCUSS USC/Expo Game Day Travel Strategies, Jon Hillmer and Henry
a. Best travel strategy for "Getting to the Game"
7. DISCUSS Florence Avenue Lines 111 and 311 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer
8. RECEIVE Metro Board Motion – Coordination of Transit Agencies' Schedule
Development and Transfers, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
a. Performance Report
10. PUBLIC Comment
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
a. Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if
requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future
meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an
emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of
the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in
alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metrosponsored
meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be
made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date.
Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 +
Metro phone number.