Location & Date
Dollarhide Community Center, Compton, CA, 301 N. Tamarind Ave, Dollarhide Community Center, Rm 116,
Thursday, July 13, 2017 5:00 p.m.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from June 8, 2017 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. PUBLIC Comment for items on the Agenda
5. RECEIVE 710-S Corridor Project Update, Ernesto Chaves, Senior Director, Countywide Planning & Development
6. ADOPT FY18 Work Plan, Councilmembers
7. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Gene Daniels
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADJOURN to PUBLIC HEARING