Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:00 p.m.
Karina Macias, Chair
Julia Brown, Community Relations Manager
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
Requests to Address the Service Council on Agenda Items
All requests from members of the public to address the Council on agenda or non-agenda items shall be submitted to the Service Council staff in writing. Requests to speak shall be taken in the order received. The Service Council reserves the right to limit redundant or repetitive public comment.
At the conclusion of each item’s presentation, the Chair will call on public speakers who have submitted public comment cards for the item. Each speaker will have two minutes to comment on each item; at the Chair’s discretion, a speaker may be allowed more time.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from June 13, 2019 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE LA River Path Project Update, Maressa Sah, Principal Transportation Planner
5. RECEIVE FY19 Q4 Station Evaluation Program Report and Update, Jorge Martinez, Transportation Planner
8. CONSIDER Going Dark for August 12, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
9. RECEIVE Line Ride Reports Councilmembers JoAnn Eros-Delgado and Al Rios
10. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Chad Kim, Sr. Transportation Planner
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.