Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Richard Burnett, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Thomas Martin, Maywood City Councilmember, as Service Council Member
3. ROLL Call
4. APPROVE Minutes from June 12, 2014 Meeting
6. RECEIVE Update on Blue Line Refurbishment Work in Long Beach, Dave Hershenson, Community Relations
7. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro’s Annual On-Board Survey, Jeff Boberg and Matthew Kridler, Regional Rideshare Research and Development
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2015, All Members
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.