Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Lori Y. Woods, Chair
Scott Page, Deputy Executive Officer
Requests to Address the Service Council on Agenda Items
All requests from members of the public to address the Council on agenda or non-agenda items shall be submitted to the Service Council staff in writing. Requests to speak shall be taken in the order received. The Service Council reserves the right to limit redundant or repetitive public comment.
At the conclusion of each item’s presentation, the Chair will call on public speakers who have submitted public comment cards for the item. Each speaker will have two minutes to comment on each item; at the Chair’s discretion, a speaker may be allowed more time.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from May 9, 2019 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE Micro Mobility Program Update , Frank Ching, Deputy Executive Officer, Countywide Planning
5. RECEIVE LIFE (Low Income Fare is Easy) Program Update , Armineh Saint, Senior Transportation Manager, Local Programming
6. RECEIVE NextGen Update, Conan Cheung , Executive Officer, Service Planning & Development, Stephen Tu, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmembers Danny Hom and JoAnn Eros-Delgado
8. ADOPT FY20 Work Plan , Councilmembers
9. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY2020, Councilmembers
10. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report , Scott Page, Deputy Executive Officer
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.