Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, June 12, 2014 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order:
Marisa Perez, Chair
Richard Burnett, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from May 8, 2014 Meeting
4. RECOGNITION of Gateway Cities Service Council Chair Marisa Perez and Member Cheri Kelley, Jon Hillmer, Director
5. CONSIDER Removal of Council Member Aja Brown for failure to attend required number of Council meetings, All Members
6. RECEIVE Update on Blue Line Rail Replacement, Carlos Valdez, Community Relations Officer
7. RECEIVE Update on Line 577 Rio Hondo Route Change Effect on Ridership, Michael Sieckert Transportation Planning Manager
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2015, All Members
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.