Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
David Armenta, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from March 8, 2018 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE Metro FY19 Budget Overview, Quintin Sumabat, Deputy Executive Officer, Finance
5. CONDUCT NextGen Bus Study Listening Session, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer, Service Planning and Development, Stephen Tu, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
6. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Karina Macias
8. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.