Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Marisa Perez, Chair
Richard Burnett, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
4. RECEIVE Presentation on the Five-Year Transit Service and Capital Improvement Plan (TSCIP), Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager (DRAFT)
5. RECEIVE Report on ExpressLanes Public Hearings, Bronwen Trice Keiner, Senior Community Relations Officer
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Bus Stop Study, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
8. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.