Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Lori Y. Woods, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
Requests to Address the Service Council on Agenda Items
All requests from members of the public to address the Council on either agenda or non-agenda items shall be submitted to the Service Council staff in writing. Requests to speak shall be taken in the order received. The Service Council shall reserve the right to limit redundant or repetitive public comment.
At the conclusion of each item’s presentation, the Chair will call on public speakers who have submitted public comment cards for the item. Each speaker will have two minutes to comment on each item; at the Chair’s discretion, a speaker may be allowed more time.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR In Danny Hom as Gateway Cities Service Council Member
3. APPROVE Minutes from December 13, 2018 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE Mobility on Demand Pilot Program, Julia Brown, Community Relations Manager
5. DISCUSS NextGen Workshops, Councilmembers
6. CONSIDER Changing Time and Location of Gateway Cities Service Council Meetings, Councilmembers
7. RECEIVE Q2 Station Evaluation Report, Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
8. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer [HANDOUT]
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.