Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Chair
John Fasana, Vice Chair
Carrie Bowen, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
13. ADOPT a resolution authorizing the Chief Executive Officer and other Authorized Officers to negotiate and execute the loan agreement and related documents between LACMTA and the U.S. Department of Transportation related to a $160 million Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act loan for the Regional Connector Transit Corridor Project.
(REQUIRES SEPARATE, SIMPLE MAJORITY BOARD VOTE)
14. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute a lease amendment with Camille's Inc., dba Denny's Restaurant, to extend the term of the lease for five years, with an option for an additional five years, commencing February 1, 2014 and to reduce the monthly rental amount from $18,000 to $16,200 effective February 1, 2014.
15. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute the Exposition Light Rail Transit Project Phase 2 Measure R 3% Local Match Financial Contribution Agreement to facilitate payment by the City of Los Angeles of its $28,834,740 local share of the Exposition Transit Project Phase 2 costs.
16. RECEIVE AND FILE the year-end report of Management Audit Services for the period ending June 30, 2013.
(CARRIED OVER FROM THE OCTOBER COMMITTEE CYCLE)
17. RECEIVE AND FILE the first quarter report of Management Audit Services for the period ending September 30, 2013.
18. RECEIVE AND FILE report on budget themes and performance metrics.
19. RECEIVE report from the Chief Executive Officer.
20. RECEIVE oral report on Long-Term Outlook.
(ALSO ON EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION