Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Pam O’Connor, Chair, Southern California Association of Governments
Mike Bonin, Vice Chair
Jacki Bacharach, South Bay Cities Council of Governments
Nancy Pfeffer, Gateway Cities Council of Governments
Carrie Bowen, non-voting member
Phillip Washington, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Acting Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
5. RECEIVE report of the Chair.
6. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
7. RECEIVE AND FILE the first sustainability annual report from Countywide Planning and Development.
9. RECEIVE AND FILE update on the progress of the Urban Greening Plan for Park and Ride Lots and Station Areas. [HANDOUT]
11. RECEIVE oral update on final plans and implementation activities for the Union Station Master Plan and Connect US Action Plan. [HANDOUT A] [HANDOUT B]
13. RECEIVE oral report on the Pedestrian Model Development Project.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION