Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Pam O’Connor, Chair, Southern California Association of Governments
Mike Bonin, Vice Chair
Jacki Bacharach, South Bay Cities Council of Governments
Nancy Pfeffer, Gateway Cities Council of Governments
Carrie Bowen, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Acting Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
5. RECEIVE report of the Chair.
6. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
7. RECEIVE AND FILE report on how Metro sustainability initiatives support greenhouse gas policy along with update on cap-and-trade investment process.
8. RECEIVE AND FILE report on progress made to date on the update to the SCAG/Metro Joint Work Program.
9. RECEIVE AND FILE report on Metro Sustainability Policy Flow Chart.
10. RECEIVE report on progress of the first annual sustainability report. [HANDOUT]
11. RECEIVE oral report on Complete Streets Policy Update.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION