Location & DateCANCELLED
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Chair
John Fasana, Vice Chair
Carrie Bowen, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Acting Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
34. CONSIDER the following actions for the 2014 Metro ExpressLanes Net Toll Revenue Reinvestment Expenditure Plan in the amount of $1,750,000:
- approving $875,000 in project funding for the I-10 for projects and amend the recommended projects into the Fiscal Year 2015-16 Los Angeles County Regional Transportation Improvement Program;
- allocating $875,000 into a reserve fund for the I-110 corridor; and
- allocating $1.750 million of Measure R 3% commuter rail funding for Los Angeles County’s portion of the Metrolink Enhanced Ticket Distribution project subject to resolution of TAP interface issues and confirmation of Metrolink member agency contributions.
35. RECEIVE AND FILE update on the Metro ExpressLanes Equity Plan outreach efforts.
(CARRIED OVER FROM JULY COMMITTEE CYCLE)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION