Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Pam O’Connor, Chair
Mike Bonin, Vice Chair
Jacki Bacharach, South Bay Council of Governments
Carrie Bowen, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Acting Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
5. RECEIVE report of the Chair.
6. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
7. RECEIVE AND FILE the status report on the Joint-Work Program between Metro and the Southern California Association of Governments to implement the 2012-2035 Regional Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy.
8. RECEIVE oral report: Complete Streets Policy.
(CARRIED OVER FROM APRIL COMMITTEE CYCLE)
9. RECEIVE oral report: Smart Mobility Performance Metrics – South Bay Sub-Regional Planning Pilot Study.
10. RECEIVE oral report: Legislative Update.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION