Gloria Molina
Carrie Bowen, non-voting member

Officers

Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Acting Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel

36. APPROVE the following actions for the 2014 Metro ExpressLanes Net Toll Revenue Reinvestment Grant Program, in the amount of $26,723,152:

A. a total of $801,695 to be deposited into Reserve Accounts - $598,367 for the I-110 and $203,328 for the I-10;

B. a total of $5,192,000 for continued Congestion Reduction Demonstration (CDR) Transit Service - $3,402,000 for the I-110 and $1,790,000 for the I-10;

C. the I-110 Expenditure Plan including recommended projects and funding awards totaling $15,945,193 and amending the recommended projects into the Fiscal Year (FY) 2015-16 Los Angeles County Regional Transportation Improvement Program (Regional TIP);

D. the I-10 Expenditure Plan including recommended projects and funding awards totaling $4,784,265 and amending the recommended projects into the Fiscal Year (FY) 2015-16 Regional TIP;

E. amending the FY15 budget to add the necessary revenues and expenses for the projects recommended for funding as well as the reserve funds and funding for the continuing CRD Transit Service;

F. administering the grant awards and CRD Transit funding with the requirement that all funding recipients bear all responsibility for funding cost increases; and

G. authorizing the Chief Executive Officer or his designee to enter into funding agreement with grantees and CRD Transit service providers. [HANDOUT]

37. RECEIVE AND FILE the I-405 Freeway (OC Line to LAX) HOV to HOT Lane Conversion Feasibility Study Preliminary Concept of Operations report. [HANDOUT]

(CARRIED OVER FROM JUNE COMMITTEE CYCLE)

38. RECEIVE AND FILE update on the Metro ExpressLanes Equity Plan outreach efforts. [HANDOUT]

(CARRIED OVER FROM JUNE COMMITTEE CYCLE)

Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.

COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION

ADJOURNMENT

Advertisement
Close Search Window

Search metro.net, The Source, and El Pasajero