Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order:
Pam O'Connor, Chair
Jacki Bacharach, South Bay Council of
Stephanie Negriff, Santa Monica
Big Blue Bus
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
5. Chair's Report.
6. ADOPT the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LACMTA) Renewable Energy Policy to develop and implement renewable energy technology applications, where feasible and practicable, to minimize non-renewable energy use in all of LACMTA capital assets or projects.
59. RECEIVE oral report on Sustainable Communities Planning Framework.
60. RECEIVE oral report on Metro Goods Movement Program and Sustainability.
61. RECEIVE oral report on I-710 Zero Emissions Freight Corridor.
7. RECEIVE update on Metro Sustainability Project Implementation.
8. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION