Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:00 a.m.
- RECEIVE Chair's Report.
- RECEVE oral report on 1) Renewable Energy Policy and 2) Green construction Policy.
- RECEIVE oral report on Linking Transit and Economic Development from Reconnecting America.
- RECEIVE oral report on Strategies to Catalyze Transit-Oriented Development through Joint Development.
- RECEIVE oral report on Los Angeles County Economic Forecast from Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation.
- RECEIVE oral update on Sustainable Communities.
- RECEIVE AND FILE report on the formation of a Countywide Zero-Emission Trucks Collaborative focused on technology advancement and implementation within Los Angeles County.
This item has been withdrawn:
- RECEIVE update on Metro Sustainability Project Implementation.
- RECEIVE update on State Legislation.
(CARRIED OVER FROM APRIL AD HOC SUSTAINABILITY COMMITTEE MEETING)
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION