Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:00 a.m.
- adopting the resolution authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to submit a grant application for the State of California's Sustainable Communities Planning Grant and Incentives Program (the "Grant"); and
- authorizing execution and implementation of the Grant agreement, if awarded.
- RECEIVE oral report on Renewable Energy Policy Implementation.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the Draft Countywide Sustainability Planning Policy to establish principles, priorities, guidelines, and performance metrics for planning a more sustainable countywide transportation system (HANDOUT).
- RECEIVE oral status report on the Los Angeles Regional Collaborative.
- RECEIVE oral legislative update
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION