Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:30 p.m.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the Los Angeles County Congestion Reduction Demonstration Program status report.(HANDOUT)
- RECEIVE AND FILE the ExpressLanes Risk Management Plan update.
- RECEIVE AND FILE report on the current status of marketing and outreach activities for the ExpressLanes project.
- APPROVE (HANDOUT):
- the introduction of, and introduce an Ordinance for Enforcement of Toll Violations for consideration and adoption by the Board of Directors at the next regular meeting occurring April 26, 2012; and
- the establishment of toll evasion penalties for a violation of this ordinance in the initial amount of $25 for each violation and a delinquent penalty of an additional $30 for each unpaid violation deemed delinquent. These penalty amounts, may be increased or decreased by Metro's Chief Executive Officer up to 5% annually provided the calculated amount does not exceed the amount set forth in California Vehicle Code Section 40258(A). Any amendments to the penalty amounts shall be posted on the Metro website 90 days in advancement of enactment.
- AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to (HANDOUT) :
- negotiate and execute Amendment No. 2 to Contract No. PS40102178-19-03-01, with Lee Andrews Group, for public education and market research consulting services, in the not-to-exceed amount of $656,000 increasing the Total Contract Amount from $498,966 to $1,154,966; and
- exercise options in a not-to-exceed amount of $98,000.
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION