Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Chair
John Fasana, Vice Chair
Gloria Molina Vacant, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- receiving and filing the Los Angeles County 2015 High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) to High Occupancy Toll (HOT) Conversion Feasibility Study;
- working with Caltrans, other partner transportation agencies, and key stakeholders to identify an appropriate project(s) to submit to the Federal Highway Administration for consideration of a Value Pricing Pilot program grant; and
- obtaining Board guidance on project suggestions.
- REVISE the Congestion Reduction Demonstration (CRD) Project Funding Plan as shown on Attachment A of the Board report and INCREASE the funding by $41.2 million to $331.8 million; and ADJUST the Life of Project for the CRD Projects affected by Action A, as shown on Attachment B of the Board report.
(ALSO ON FINANCE AND BUDGET COMMITTEE)
- authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to award and execute sole source Contract No. PS210120-2649, for design support during construction for the I-10 and I-110 Express Lanes to PB Americas, Inc for an amount not to exceed $1,500,000; and
- establishing Contract Modification Authority for 10% of the not-to-exceed contract award value and authorizing the CEO to execute individual Contract Modifications within and up to the Board approved Contract Modification Authority.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the I-405 Inter-County Corridor Analysis Status Update.
(ALSO ON PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING COMMITTEE)
- RECEIVE AND FILE the draft ExpressLanes Privacy Statement.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the Los Angeles County Congestion Reduction Demonstration Project status report.
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION