Location & Date
Metro Headquarters Building, Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza,
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 1:00 p.m.
2. RECEIVE AND FILE REPORT of appointment of New Director.
3. ELECTION of Officers (President, Vice President, Clerk/Treasurer-Auditor).
4. RECEIVE AND FILE REPORT of audited annual financial activities for 2018-2019.
5. RECEIVE AND FILE REPORT of annual self-insurance plan filing with the Department of Industrial Relations for 2018-2019.
6. CONSIDER items of new business.
7. SCHEDULE future meeting and discuss agenda items for next meeting.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Board subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST
WITHIN BOARD’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION.