Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Monday, January 14, 2019 2:00 p.m.
Call to order:
Dwight Ham, Chair
Belinda Faustinos, Vice Chair
1. ANNOUNCEMENT of new Chair and Vice Chair.
3. RECEIVE AND FILE the Independent Auditor’s Report on Schedule of Revenues and Expenditures for Proposition A and Proposition C Special Revenue Funds for the Year Ended June 30, 2018 (with comparative totals for 2017), Diana Estrada, Chief Auditor. [PRESENTATION]
4. RECEIVE oral report on FY18 Proposition A and Proposition C revenues and expenditures, Jesse Soto, Executive Officer.
5. RECEIVE oral report on Transit and Highway Project Status, Brian Boudreau, Sr. Executive Officer, Abdollah Ansari, Sr. Executive Officer.
6. RECEIVE oral report on Overview of Local Return Funded Projects, Susan Richan, Sr. Manager.
7. RECEIVE oral report on Overall Status of Transportation in Los Angeles, including Future Transportation Plans, Manjeet Ranu, Sr. Executive Officer.
A. approving Notice of Intent to Hold Public Hearing; and
- scheduling a Public Hearing for Monday, April 22, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. to receive input on FY 2018 Audit of Propositions A & C Revenues and Expenditures.
9. Public Comment.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Board subsequent to the posting of the agenda.