Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:00 p.m.
Gregory Kildare, President
Nalini Ahuja, Vice President
Donna Mills, Clerk/Treasurer-Auditor
1. APPROVE Minutes of the Regular Board meeting held on June 28, 2017.
2. RECEIVE AND FILE REPORT of audited annual financial activities for 2016-2017.
3. ORAL REPORT discussion of the 2016-2017 audited annual financial activities.
4. ORAL REPORT discussion of the December 2017 actuarial study.
5. RECEIVE AND FILE REPORT of annual self-insurance plan filing with the Department of Industrial Relations for 2016-2017.
6. CONSIDER items of new business.
7. SCHEDULE future meeting and discuss agenda items for next meeting.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Board subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN BOARD’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION.