Location & Date
Marvin Braude Constituent Center, 6262 Van Nuys Blvd,
Wednesday, January 3, 2018 6:30 p.m.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of November 1, 2017 Meeting, Councilmembers
3. CHAIR’S Remarks
4. RECEIVE Parking Master Plan Update Frank Ching, Transportation Senior Director, Parking Management
5. APPROVE Warner Center Shuttle and Related Route Restructuring Plan, Israel Marin, Senior Transportation Planner [HANDOUT]
6. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Robert Gonzales
7. APPROVE FY18 Line Ride Schedule, Councilmembers
8. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.